Sales & Service
- We sell new and refurbished desktop and notebook computers
(We accept trade-ins on new and refurbished PC sales)
- Free Estimates
- Repairs & upgrades
- Installation and set-up
- Teaching / training (rent-a-tech)
- Hardware or software
- Home or business computers and networks
- New or old
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 or 10
Diagnosis and Evaluation:
This is usually a free service. It’s where we determine the status of your PC and answer questions like this.
- Doe the PC really have a problem?
- Is the problem hardware or software?
- Can it be fixed?
- How much will it cost?
- Is it worth fixing?
- Can it be upgraded?
- Is it worth upgrading?
- How much is it worth as a trade-in on a new PC?
Now you have all the information you need to determine whether to spend money on your old PC or look into buying a new one. If you decide to stay with the old PC we can get busy on it. If you decide to move on to a new PC we can give you all the information on operating system, speeds, capacities, features and costs that you need to make an informed decision in selecting the configuration and price that best matches your needs. Since we build our own desktops and have a complete range of notebook configurations, we can provide you with any configuration you need